Saturday, April 11, 2009

Boiler on, boiler off...

After having switched off the boiler last week, I found myself having to turn it on again, since, as usual, there is no way you can trust the dutch weather to evolve in one (logical) direction, so after a very nice last weekend, it turned cold again, so I had to turn the boiler on.
And again off, yesterday, so it was only 3 or 4 days extra to all those statistics. I hope this time it is for good.
Since also soon we'll be getting a new boiler, which shouldn't have the pilot light, and as such does not need to be turned on and off. I hope I can keep my computer control for the new boiler. It would be great to be able to interface with it via the OpenTherm or similar protocol, but, as far as I know, it is not yet possible...I'll keep googling for it!

Here is a graphic of the gas consumption:


And enjoy the good weather!!

No comments: