Progress has been slow, but steady, in the opentherm front!
As I mentioned before, JCS is helping me out with the PCB part, and he has produced a nice PCB in the form of a shield for a JeeNode, which should be able to connect to the boiler! I leave to him to explain how he does his magic...
I have drilled the holes today, big victory for me, and now I just have to populate the board, cut it to the proper size, and develop the software.
I also still need to properly dimension the resistor at the detector optocoupler before I solder the whole thing on the PCB.
In the picture some resistors are still missing, but I just wanted to make this public! The designs and software will come soon!
i just realised that I should have included a couple of LEDs on the board to display status, but it can still be added in a later revision :)
AVRStudio 6.1 and Code Composer Studio 5.4
3 months ago